Philip Weeks is one of the leading natural health experts in the UK and the director of Philip Weeks Clinics.
He is a master herbalist, registered acupuncturist and naturopath and has been working as a consultant with adults and children for over 18 years.
Having trained at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine Philip travelled to Eastern Europe, Germany and India in search of holistic medical practices to combine with his researched clinical expertise.
Philip’s skill lies in an innovative approach combining ancient medicine with modern research and diagnostic techniques. He is one of the few practitioners and an international teacher of Master Tung acupuncture system.
Philip sources herbal medicines and remedies from around the globe. His clinics have in house pharmacies where unique, hand prepared, bespoke medicinal remedies are made for his patients.
Philip is an engaging, informative presenter and is renowned for his deep understanding and knowledge of Ayurvedic, Arabic, Chinese and Greek medicine making them relevant to today. He is also a lecturer, trainer and has published two books. His work appears regularly in the media.
Philip is currently completing an MSc in Nutritional Therapy and writing a third book.
- First appointment: £220 (one hour), follow up appointments £120 (45 minutes) – LONDON – Please note that there is often a 4 weeks waiting list.
- Telephone/skype consultations £60 (30 minutes)
- First appointments for children £180 – LONDON
- Herbs, remedies or laboratory tests are in addition to clinic fees. As a guide, herbal remedies made to individual prescriptions range from £30-£90
- Clinic Fees – The Hereford Clinic is only available for follow up appointments for existing patients. Philip is not currently taking new patients at the Hereford Clinic but there is availability at the London clinic.
To make an appointment please call 01432 265565 or contact us.